Monday 21 March 2011

Label your things

I have this habit or we can call it passion for labeling my things. I always label my things so i can easily identify what it is or what it is for. I brought this fancy labeler that helps me a lot in labeling my things. I like to see my things in order - that's the reason why i label all my things.
When i was small , my Dad brought me a Dymo labeller. I used it to label all my notebooks and books and other things that i own. I used it for a couple of years. But now i found this labelling machine that is so handy and easy to use. Its a Casio EZ Labeller. It's a label printer that uses 6, 9, 12, 18 mm label tapes that comes in different colors. It has a qwerty type pad and easy to use.  It runs on 6 AA batteries.

Casio KL-60 Label Maker

                                                     

1 comment: